A social worker asks Belleruth if there are any resources, guided imagery or any other resources, t
I''m wondering if you have any suggestions for needle phobia???
Nadia O’Brien, LCSW
Our CD, Relaxed & Awake, is designed to help with all manner of yucky medical procedures, from cardiac catheterization to sutures, MRI’s to going off the ventilator.
In addition, Mary Sise’s terrific DVD takes the viewer through a very effective Thought Field Therapy/Emotional Freedom Technique protocol that is wonderful for reducing or eliminating phobias, and rather quickly at that. It’s a wonderful resource.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for writing.
Belleruth (not Bella, which I only mention because a lot of people seem to be calling me Bella these days, and it’s a lovely name but it’s not mine! My name is pronounced Bell-rooth’ . Thanks for giving me the chance to set the record straight! )
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Guided Imagery Eliminated Her Son’s Night Terrors
- Hypnotic Relaxation Improves Sexual Functioning in Postmenopausal Women
- Does It Matter if We Listen to Guided Imagery with Our Eyes Closed?
- Two New Books and a Conference on Kids Coming Up!
- Guided Imagery Gets Her Off Prescribed Meds, but Does So Much More