A woman who’s been grinding her teeth so hard at night that she’s already broken two, wonders if ima
I have recently started grinding my teeth at night...broken two teeth so far! I now wear a bite plate. I love your tapes and have used various ones for years. Do you have one for grinding teeth? Obviously, I have some unresolved issues in my subconscious....hope you can help.
P.S. Thank you SO much for contributing to so many peoples'' health. I had a hysterectomy a few years back and your surgery tape really prepared me ....thank you.
Thanks for the kind words. Sorry, we don''t have anything specifically for teeth grinding, but some of our general stress imagery might help for this. If you haven''t already, I''d try the Healthful Sleep imagery first, which hopefully would provide enough of a sense of relaxation, safety and support to loosen your jaw and keep those teeth away from each other! Relaxation & Wellness; General Wellness;and Relieve Stress are others that should help.
Take care, good luck and best wishes,
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Interest in Guided Imagery and Meditation at an All-Time High
- Can Family Caregivers Really Get Help from Telemedicine?
- Can Guided Imagery Prevent MRI Panic in a Severely Claustrophobic Person?
- What Can Help with Severe Post-Election Anxiety?
- Coping with Post-Election Dysphoria; Being Stuck in an MRI Tube; and the Power of Telehealth to Support Family Caregivers...