Belleruth is asked for suggestions for help with supporting healthy boundaries, developing self-love
Do you have a CD that works specifically with boundary issues, including affirmations for healthy boundaries? I am also looking for one on further developing self-love and connection to source as a primary connection. What do you suggest?
Our Relaxation and Wellness imagery, which works with the central image of a cushion of energy that surrounds and protects the listener, insulating him/her from whatever they don’t want or need, is good boundary-reinforcing imagery, and I often suggest it for these purposes. Also, Suzanne Scurlock-Durana’s Release & Renewal: Healing from the Core uses energy moving exercises and the breath to achieve the same effect.
For self-love, there’s David Illig’s excellent Self Esteem CD or my Self-Confidence CD. And for connection to Source, Lynne Newman‘s Song of the Soul, or Healing Circle will be just what you’re looking for.
We have lots more, but these are good places to start.
Good luck and best wishes,
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Can Family Caregivers Really Get Help from Telemedicine?
- Can Guided Imagery Prevent MRI Panic in a Severely Claustrophobic Person?
- What Can Help with Severe Post-Election Anxiety?
- Coping with Post-Election Dysphoria; Being Stuck in an MRI Tube; and the Power of Telehealth to Support Family Caregivers...
- Sonja Speaks of Twenty Years Benefit from Guided Imagery