Long distance learning program for guided imagery training??
Do you know of a long distance learning program for guided imagery? I am very interested. Thank you.
I believe that plans are afoot at the highly respected Academy for Guided Imagery to host such a program in the future. David Bresler PhD is the Director, and you can find out more about their excellent programs at their website, http://www.interactiveimagery.com . Good luck with this.
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Guided Imagery Eliminated Her Son’s Night Terrors
- Hypnotic Relaxation Improves Sexual Functioning in Postmenopausal Women
- Does It Matter if We Listen to Guided Imagery with Our Eyes Closed?
- Two New Books and a Conference on Kids Coming Up!
- Guided Imagery Gets Her Off Prescribed Meds, but Does So Much More