Dear Dr. C.D.,
As luck would have it, I wrote that protocol up for a piece I did not too long ago for Huffington Post. So now, thanks to the magic of the internet, I can just be lazy and provide you with the link! It’s all here – I hope this is the one you were thinking of.
All best wishes,
Protocol to Get Rid of Repeating Nightmares
I attended a workshop that you did in Portland, OR some years ago. During that workshop you outlined a protocol for changing/halting recurring nightmares in PTSD clients. I used it successfully several times.
Unfortunately, I have misplaced the protocol. And I know it’s in Invisible Heroes, but I lent my copy out to a colleague. Is there any way you could send it to me, please?
Thanks in advance.
Dear Dr. C.D.,
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- A Dad Asks What to Do for Severe Separation Anxiety – Foremost Authority, Dr. Charlotte Reznick, Answers…
- Hats Off to Dr. Francoise Adan and the Connor Integrative Health Network
- He Lost 45 Lbs. With Guided Imagery, Relaxation and Exercise
- Guided Imagery Reduces Pathological Worry
- Can Guided Imagery Help People With Dementia?