Resouces available to inprove nartural vision?
Do you have any resources or suggestions for guided imagery for natural vision improvement?
There is a San Francisco psychologist named Meir Schneider, PhD who specializes in holistic exercises for the eyes - stretches, self-acupressure, yoga moves and more - to improve vision. He has gotten some good results, and his suggestions are safe and non-invasive - a good place to start, certainly.
We thought highly enough of him to include some of his exercises in our holistic health "jukebox", www.desktopspa.com. He had made some exercise videos for Sounds True, wrote a book called Self-Healing: My Life and Vision and his website can be found at http://www.self-healing.org/ . I hope this helps.
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Resilient Survivor of Traumatic Losses Asks Which Meditations to Use
- Guided Imagery Eliminated Her Son’s Night Terrors
- Hypnotic Relaxation Improves Sexual Functioning in Postmenopausal Women
- Does It Matter if We Listen to Guided Imagery with Our Eyes Closed?
- Two New Books and a Conference on Kids Coming Up!