A woman is shocked to learn that her "benign" lump is a stage two cancerous thyroid gland, and endur
That "benign" lump was actually a malignant tumor, stage two. The shock of that, not to mention the severe hypothyroidism I had to endure during treatment in the weeks following the surgery were miserable. I''d never been so tired or in so much pain in my life.
A friend recommended Belleruth''s "cancer pack" and the vivid imageries, visualizations and guided meditations helped enormously. For periods after listening to the program, I had enough energy to function and was even able to keep a positive outlook (for the most part) throughout the process.
Thank you for the wonderful program -- I''m going to order the relaxation programs shortly to deal with excess stress in my life. God bless.
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Guided Imagery for PTS Was Essential to Her Recovery from Childhood Abuse
- Guided Imagery and Massage Benefit Patients’ Post-Op Pain, Sleep, Anxiety
- What's Behind Her Struggle with Sleeping All Night?
- A Free Conference on Kids, Free Keynote for Parents from Belleruth
- After a Bilateral Mastectomy, She’s More Creative than Ever