<b>Woman Tells How Her Cancer Journey Resulted in Discovering Her Voice, Creativity & Joy</b>
As a result of her journey with cancer, a woman discovers her voice, her intuition, her creativity and an ability to write...
I finally started writing my own book, and have put all my writing experience into an e-programme so that I am free to write! Now my intuition is my guide and not my head. I feel I''ve been given a second chance to use my own voice, and am discovering new and exciting ways in which I can speak up. I no longer feel cut off and isolated, but engaged and joyful about the things I have to say.
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Imagining Specific Motor Activities Enhances Stroke Rehab of Upper & Lower Limbs
- Resilient Survivor of Traumatic Losses Asks Which Meditations to Use
- Guided Imagery Eliminated Her Son’s Night Terrors
- Hypnotic Relaxation Improves Sexual Functioning in Postmenopausal Women
- Does It Matter if We Listen to Guided Imagery with Our Eyes Closed?