Three years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer - I was 14 weeks pregnant at the time. I had che
I was very peaceful through my treatments. I''m happy to report that all is well & I''m just past the 2-year mark since the end of the chemo. I am healthy - my family is healthy - and I try to practice the release and peace that I came to know during my cancer. Thank you to Health Journeys for all you do! You really did help me!!!
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Guided Imagery Eliminated Her Son’s Night Terrors
- Hypnotic Relaxation Improves Sexual Functioning in Postmenopausal Women
- Does It Matter if We Listen to Guided Imagery with Our Eyes Closed?
- Two New Books and a Conference on Kids Coming Up!
- Guided Imagery Gets Her Off Prescribed Meds, but Does So Much More