Cognitive behaviour therapy for chronic fatigue syndrome.
Citation: Prins JB, Bleijenberg G, Bazelmans E, Elving LD, de Boo TM, Severens JL, van de Wilt GJ, Spinhoven P, van der Meer JW. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Multicentre randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2001 Mar 17;357(9259):841-847
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Guided Imagery Eliminated Her Son’s Night Terrors
- Hypnotic Relaxation Improves Sexual Functioning in Postmenopausal Women
- Does It Matter if We Listen to Guided Imagery with Our Eyes Closed?
- Two New Books and a Conference on Kids Coming Up!
- Guided Imagery Gets Her Off Prescribed Meds, but Does So Much More