A man hobbled by severe depression, plagued by suicidal thoughts, finds a great deal of comfort and
I suffer from severe depression, and I don''t know how I would have made it through the last few months without that wonderful recording. Listening to your soothing, inspiring and healing voice, with the beautiful soft music in the background, always lifts my spirits. I listen to the recording first thing in the morning, and then I''m able to face the day.
You have an uncanny ability to describe just how depression feels; it makes me feel that perhaps you have suffered from it sometime in the past. If not, you have certainly learned a lot about it!
Before I began listening, I was plagued with suicidal thoughts.
Much love and my eternal gratitude,
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Guided Imagery Eliminated Her Son’s Night Terrors
- Hypnotic Relaxation Improves Sexual Functioning in Postmenopausal Women
- Does It Matter if We Listen to Guided Imagery with Our Eyes Closed?
- Two New Books and a Conference on Kids Coming Up!
- Guided Imagery Gets Her Off Prescribed Meds, but Does So Much More