A man hobbled by severe depression, plagued by suicidal thoughts, finds a great deal of comfort and
I suffer from severe depression, and I don''t know how I would have made it through the last few months without that wonderful recording. Listening to your soothing, inspiring and healing voice, with the beautiful soft music in the background, always lifts my spirits. I listen to the recording first thing in the morning, and then I''m able to face the day.
You have an uncanny ability to describe just how depression feels; it makes me feel that perhaps you have suffered from it sometime in the past. If not, you have certainly learned a lot about it!
Before I began listening, I was plagued with suicidal thoughts.
Much love and my eternal gratitude,
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Can Guided Imagery Help People With Dementia?
- Fake Positivity Does Not Fight Cancer – Stick With Your Authentic Self
- Guided Imagery for PTS Was Essential to Her Recovery from Childhood Abuse
- Guided Imagery and Massage Benefit Patients’ Post-Op Pain, Sleep, Anxiety
- What's Behind Her Struggle with Sleeping All Night?