New mom used infertility imagery during in vitro and labor & delivery for birth of baby
I emailed a while back about how I used the infertility tapes and got pregnant on the first attempt at in vitro fertilization. I listened to the laboring CDs and had a very easy labor. I now have a beautiful health 2-month-old baby. Thank you for creating all the wonderful CDs, and I hope others are finding success like I have.
[Ed. Note: We do not claim that imagery is the sole cause of these wonderful outcomes - but we do think it helps, strengthens and comforts a listener greatly, and enhances the joyful, empowered, energized nature of the childbirth experience!]
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Hypnotic Relaxation Improves Sexual Functioning in Postmenopausal Women
- Does It Matter if We Listen to Guided Imagery with Our Eyes Closed?
- Two New Books and a Conference on Kids Coming Up!
- Guided Imagery Gets Her Off Prescribed Meds, but Does So Much More
- Stress Management Program Reduces BMI, Depression, Anxiety in Overweight Kids