Healthful Sleep CD helps 7 month old baby take his naps.
Rocking him and settling him down has never quite worked. Just as he starts to relax, he realizes he’s about to fall asleep, and he jerks awake and wants to play some more.
I decided to try playing BR’s sleep CD for him, which has always worked for me, while rocking him, and, lo and behold, the little live wire fell asleep!!! I now play the Healthful Sleep CD whenever I need him to nap. So far, so good, it works like a charm. I don’t know if it’s because it affects me and I’m holding him, or if it just affects him directly, and I don’t really care. I can get some laundry and dishes done. What a thrill! (sarcasm).
Grateful Chicago Mom Nap time arrives for a very active, sociable, sleep-averse little 7 month old when his mother holds him, rocks him, and herself listens to our Healthful Sleep CD audio program..
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Hypnotic Relaxation Improves Sexual Functioning in Postmenopausal Women
- Does It Matter if We Listen to Guided Imagery with Our Eyes Closed?
- Two New Books and a Conference on Kids Coming Up!
- Guided Imagery Gets Her Off Prescribed Meds, but Does So Much More
- Stress Management Program Reduces BMI, Depression, Anxiety in Overweight Kids