Citation: Caird SJ, McKenzie AD, Sleivert GG. Biofeedback and relaxation techniques improves running economy in sub-elite long distance runners. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 1999 May;31(5): pp. 717-22.
Biofeedback and relaxation techniques improves running economy in sub-elite long distance runners.
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Guided Imagery for PTS Was Essential to Her Recovery from Childhood Abuse
- Guided Imagery and Massage Benefit Patients’ Post-Op Pain, Sleep, Anxiety
- What's Behind Her Struggle with Sleeping All Night?
- A Free Conference on Kids, Free Keynote for Parents from Belleruth
- After a Bilateral Mastectomy, She’s More Creative than Ever