The effects of biofeedback-assisted relaxation on people with Type I, insulin-dependent diabetes.
Citation: As reported in Alternative Health practitioner: The Journal of Complementary and Natural Care, Vol 3, no 3, Fall/Winter 1997.
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Sarah Andrews: My Health Journey
- Guided Imagery Improves Pain, Fatigue, Nausea, Vomiting and Depression in Chemo Patients
- An Adult Survivor of Early Abuse Asks: Can Guided Imagery Help with Complex Posttraumatic Stress?
- Julie Lusk Talks about Yoga Nidra and the Profound Renewal It Can Deliver
- How Guided Imagery Impacted Three Anxious Pre-Op Patients