The effects of biofeedback-assisted relaxation on people with Type I, insulin-dependent diabetes.
Citation: As reported in Alternative Health practitioner: The Journal of Complementary and Natural Care, Vol 3, no 3, Fall/Winter 1997.
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Hypnotherapy Reduces the Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- What Does It Mean When Guided Imagery Makes You Feel Worse?
- Exit Tactics: How to Safely Skip out on Your Abuser
- Finding Peace Within: Heartfelt Thanks from a Traumatized Soldier
- Which of Three Stress Management Programs Worked Best for Undergrads?