The effects of biofeedback-assisted relaxation on people with Type I, insulin-dependent diabetes.
Citation: As reported in Alternative Health practitioner: The Journal of Complementary and Natural Care, Vol 3, no 3, Fall/Winter 1997.
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Guided Imagery Heightens Attachment to Baby in Women with Unplanned Pregnancies
- How Do I Get Control over My Compulsive, Self-Defeating Social Behavior?
- Meet Me in Colorado Springs, Colorado… or McLean, VA, Perhaps….
- Surviving Sadistic Childhood Abuse – and Flourishing!
- A Free Report: Kicking the Habit - Ten Keys to Positive Change