The effects of biofeedback-assisted relaxation on people with Type I, insulin-dependent diabetes.
Citation: As reported in Alternative Health practitioner: The Journal of Complementary and Natural Care, Vol 3, no 3, Fall/Winter 1997.
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Belleruth's Upcoming Workshop on Guided Imagery for Heartbreak, Trauma & Forgiveness
- How to Deal with Test Anxiety when Sitting for the Bar for the Fourth Time
- When Does Guided Imagery Improve an Athlete’s Free Throw Shot Accuracy?
- Mom Asks for Non-Phony, Uncondescending Meditation for Teenage Daughter
- Limited-Time GOGO Sale Underway