This delightful video clip of an adorable toddler discovering rain for the first time has been making its way around the internet. The reasons for its popularity will immediately become obvious. Give yourself a treat and check it out – for the first, second or yes, even the dozenth time.
Beginner’s Mind: A Toddler Discovers the Amazingness of Rain
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- How Guided Imagery Impacted Three Anxious Pre-Op Patients
- Yoga Nidra Reduces the Symptoms of Sexual Trauma Survivors at the Tacoma VA
- What to Do When the Vulnerability of Grief Renders You Speechless
- New, Free App Means Easy Downloading of HJ Audios to iPhones, iPods, iPads!
- Yet Another Guided Imagery Listener Beats Back Her Terror of Surgery