You can see why this has been making the rounds on Youtube. One can only hope that this high-energy little locomotive tones it down some when she’s hanging with her more reflective, introspective or depressive peers.
Hilarious Little Girl Boogies Affirmations in Bathroom Mirror
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- Another New Middle Schooler Seeks Calming Audios for Back-to-School Jitters
- Belleruth's Upcoming Workshop on Guided Imagery for Heartbreak, Trauma & Forgiveness
- How to Deal with Test Anxiety when Sitting for the Bar for the Fourth Time
- When Does Guided Imagery Improve an Athlete’s Free Throw Shot Accuracy?
- Mom Asks for Non-Phony, Uncondescending Meditation for Teenage Daughter