You can see why this has been making the rounds on Youtube. One can only hope that this high-energy little locomotive tones it down some when she’s hanging with her more reflective, introspective or depressive peers.
Hilarious Little Girl Boogies Affirmations in Bathroom Mirror
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- An Adult Survivor of Early Abuse Asks: Can Guided Imagery Help with Complex Posttraumatic Stress?
- Julie Lusk Talks about Yoga Nidra and the Profound Renewal It Can Deliver
- How Guided Imagery Impacted Three Anxious Pre-Op Patients
- Yoga Nidra Reduces the Symptoms of Sexual Trauma Survivors at the Tacoma VA
- What to Do When the Vulnerability of Grief Renders You Speechless