Mark Gilbert MD
As a lecturer at the University of Toronto, Dr. Gilbert taught the Family Therapy program at the Hospital for Sick Children for almost a decade, taking a special interest in consultation to families affected by physical illness, and contributing to research on familial hyperlipidemia. After being a consultant lecturer to the Toronto Western Hospital and C.M. Hincks Treatment Centre, Dr. Gilbert opened his own multidisciplinary clinic for Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders and Chronic Pain. In 1999, he established a Mind-Body Program for a large health care center in downtown Toronto, and in May 2000 opened the Integrated Pain Treatment Center. He lectures and is interviewed frequently by the Canadian media.
Psychotherapist, author and guided imagery pioneer Belleruth Naparstek is the creator of the popular Health Journeys guided imagery audio series. Her latest book on imagery and posttraumatic stress, Invisible Heroes: Survivors of Trauma and How They Heal (Bantam Dell), won the Spirituality & Health Top 50 Books Award
Latest from Belleruth Naparstek
- A Dad Asks What to Do for Severe Separation Anxiety – Foremost Authority, Dr. Charlotte Reznick, Answers…
- Hats Off to Dr. Francoise Adan and the Connor Integrative Health Network
- He Lost 45 Lbs. With Guided Imagery, Relaxation and Exercise
- Guided Imagery Reduces Pathological Worry
- Can Guided Imagery Help People With Dementia?